NHAI Recruitment 2017
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Contract Engineer on short term contract basis around 03 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website and submit the application form on or before 10 January 2017. Application forms should be sent via Offline mode only.
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is an organisation runs under the control of Government of India. NHAI is responsible for the construction of road networks all over the country, Toll collection on several highways, etc. This agency was established in 1988.
Detailed Specification of NHAI Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of the Post: Contract Engineer
Total Vacancies: 03
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Graduation in Civil Engineering from any recognised Board/ University with a minimum of 01 years work experience.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation will apply to candidates as per the norms of the organisation.
Salary Range: Selected candidates will get an initial pay starting from Rs. 50,000/- on a monthly basis.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be by their performance in Written Test or Skill Test.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
Last Date for Submitting Application: 10 January 2017
Official Website: www.nhai.org
Procedure for Applying NHAI Recruitment 2017
- Log in to the official website portal of NHAI i.e. www.nhai.org
- Redirect to the Career page from the Home page
- Click on the notification link corresponding to the post
- Read and understand all the instructions regarding the filling up of the application form.
- Start filling the application form with required information
- Upload scanned copy of images if necessary
- Verify the application form and click on the Submit key.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the application form along with self-attested copies of documents to the postal address given below;
The General Manager, National Highways Authority of India Regional Office,
Bengaluru Tumkur Road (NH – 4), M.S. Ramaiah Enclave, Nagasnadra Post,
Bengaluru – 560073