It’s a wake-up call for the job seekers.The Chief District Medical Officer has updated with the Job openings released on the site, www.rayagada.nic.in. The CDMO Recruitment 2017 has been issued on the official website by the authority to recruit for Staff Nurse, ANM and other posts.
CDMO Recruitment 2017
Chief District Medical Officer has declared Vacancies for Staff Nurse, ANM and other posts on the official website at www.rayagada.nic.in. The form must be submitted before the last date of the application form which before 21st August 2017. Eligible applicants can apply for the same through the offline method. Interested candidates for the CDMO Recruitment 2017 can send the application form to the postal address given on the official website.
CDMO Recruitment 2017: Job Properties
Chief District Medical Officer is to recruit for Staff Nurse, ANM and other jobs through the CDMO Recruitment 2017. The Chief District Medical Officer is aiming to fill 65 Posts, and job seekers and apply for Job Availabilities before the Last Date which is until 21st August 2017 and apply through the offline mode at www.rayagada.nic.in. Candidates can send their application form at the postal address given on the official website.
CDMO Recruitment 2017: Selection Procedure
The aspirants who are interested in the CDMO Recruitment 2017 for the Staff Nurse, ANM and other Posts are screened through Written Examination processes at Chief District Medical Officer. The competitors recruited for the Staff Nurse, ANM and other Jobs will be placed in Rayagada. Applicants are asked to be updated about the recruitment details from the official website.
CDMO Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institution: Chief District Medical Officer
- Name of the Position: Staff Nurse, ANM and other posts
- Number of Posts: 65 Posts
- Application Mode: Offline
- Last date for Submission: 21st August 2017
- Job Location: Rayagada
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.rayagada.nic.in
CDMO Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for Staff Nurse Posts the candidate should have passed General Nursing and Midwife course/ B.Sc Nursing Schools from Govt. Nursing School.
- For Diploma Apprentice Post the candidate must pass HSC Exam from recognised Board/ Institute.
- Age Limit for the positions at the board should not be more than 32 years as per the official website.